“When you started a band, you opened a business…”
Tiffany L. Goodman of Goodman Artists has been representing artists in jazz, classical and world music since 2009. Listen in below as she lays out components of success for working musicians in episode 8 of the Creative Strings Podcast.
In this episode you will learn:
- The importance of video in your marketing
- Tips for building a presence with photos, a website, and social media
- The difference between a manager and agent
- Tips for cold calling and using your network
- How to develop and maintain an agent-artist relationship
- And much more!
This episode is brought to you by the Electric Violin Shop and the Greater Columbus Arts Council and city of Columbus.
Visit the Electric Violin Shop, your one-stop shop for electric instruments, amps, gear & accessories, and most of all, expertise. Use code CHOWES at checkout and take 5% off of your order.
“… know your value…”
“Put your confidence, business skills and talent behind your music…”
“Respect the ‘NO’”
To ask Tiffany for direct feedback on YOUR marketing materials, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Creative Strings Podcast submission”.